Health and Dental Insurance
Coverage for many of your unexpected health care costs. Your health is key to your ability to work and care for your family. Health insurance provides financial support when illness or accident impacts your life.
Your health plan should be all about you and your family. It should conform to what you need the most. In Canada most of the health care is provided through the Federal Government of Canada, some of the health care is provided through private sector which is not covered by your provincial health care is called Extended Health Care, which benefits plan members in getting following coverage through Health Insurance providers at some cost.
Extended health care may include some or combination of following:
- Hospital care: semi-private hospital room in the plan member’s province
- Prescription drugs: medication prescribed by a doctor
- Medical services and equipment: private duty nursing, ambulances, crutches, hearing aids, etc.
- Paramedical services: chiropractors, neuropathology, podiatrists, etc.
- Vision care: eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Dental Care: Dental and oral health
We provide the extended health care insurance through reputed companies for individuals, family members as well as group coverage. Please Contact Us to know more about this coverage or you can buy online.